15/06/2013

BURIED TREASURE

After a quick trip to Treasure 2013 at Somerset House, I am seriously motivated to update my already huge jewellery collection. It's a jewellery show displaying the best new designers, with two floors full of great finds! It's inspiring to see such creative flare in one place. Definitely worth a visit but be warned, you want to buy everything!
Here are a few of my favourites...

Anna Lou- Aztec Sun bracelets, love this...great for a festival vibe and comes in loads of colours and they are very affordable. 


Dominique Lucas- Such a stylish ring, I really want one! Very like some of Pamela love's jewellery. This will have to be my next purchase. They also had amazing owl and elephant rings, also available in rose gold.

Allumer- Such a unique brand, good prices and had such a variety of different and fun colours. I especially loved the bell necklaces which are cutely wrapped in little matchboxes! Light up my Life!
Lots of Love Tori xxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snapshots is a great blog. This blog providing the information about the BURIED TREASURE. Thanks for sharing such a nice blog!!

    Video snapshots

    ReplyDelete